Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Welcome to Checa Chic Boutique's Blog!

Hello Family, Friends, & of course my very special Checa fans!!!
Yeah!!! My Blog is finally up. Thanks to my Checa Team-Karis that has been so helpful!! Well, i'm not a pro at this but i will definately do my best to keep you Inspired, & entertained lol!! My Blog will be a little about my life as a Mompreneur, and ALOT about "You" the follower. The Blog will be about Fashion & Beauty Tips, What's NEW at Checa, What's in & out, Celebrity looks for less, Fun Events at Checa, Music, Art, Books, & more!!! So stay tuned and PLEASE share this Blog with your Best Friend. If there is anything you would LOVE to see on the Blog, just shoot me an email.

Thank you so much for all your continued support!!
Patty Checa
Checa chic boutique-Santa Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...