Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Life as a Mother!!!

Hello Checa Fans:
Well, sorry for the late post but we've been busy getting ready for our NEW Lookbook. Just wanted to share some pics with you about my weekend in Palm Springs this weekend. My daughter is turning 15 and she wanted to have a "FUN" Girls weekend in Palm Springs. I took 5 Teenage girls and of course my lovely Mother. We had a great time hanging out by the pool, watching Movies, went on a Horse carriage ride, and of course the B-day Dinner. I bought my daughter and her friends Tiara's that said "15" and they looked so cute!!! Everyone in Palm Springs stopped them and asked if they were in a Pagent. My daughter would reply "No, it's my Sweet 15" and alot of people would say "Ohhhh Quinceneria." It was nice to just catch up and hang out with my Mother. We had not taken a trip together in years. Overall the trip was so much Fun!!!! The Girls had a blast. Today is actually my daughters 15th b-day!!! Happy b-day Mama!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCHO!!!!



xoxo Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...